Brawl 4 Brawl 4

haha

I really found it funny! The random humor was nice!
It was a little bit long
But the ending was quite remarkable!

The Ceiling The Ceiling

good!

The animation was ok and the humor was bad except the notice at the end.

However, it could've been less shorter.

Cruise Ship Hitchhiker Cruise Ship Hitchhiker

nice

it could've been better animated but it was not the real problem!

The ideas could've been more delevopped and it was real funny except the very end! The voice acting was really good however!

Rabid-Animals responds:

Thanks.

Hundreds Hundreds

Hahahaha

This game got my soul! It's dangerous! I'm getting sick! No really it's fun and dangerously addicting.

By the way i'm at level 35... my head hurts.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/36 63/86303878.jpg

The Best Years of my Life The Best Years of my Life

original

The concept is really good. More good than the gameplay who is simple and discreet to put the accent on the concept.
Doing concept games for 2 players is hard because it got to be entertaining and fun (aka having a great time).
The game got to have a really original concept (if the game relies on it) to be fun for 2 players.
What is missing here is a little more gameplay difficulty and then you throw in the mix the nice concept that your game brings and you have a solid 2 player game.

The presentation is cool. The graphics are simple, the changing colors give a surreal feel and the texts make us to desire what's to come. I noticed that the caracters switched place the second time. Is it based on which caracter finishes first? More concrete changes caused by the perfomance of players (made to the gameplay and the text between levels) could be good for replayability. The music was a nice touch and it evolved with the levels.
It could be also a nice thing that people with AZERTY keyboard can enjoy the game.

Overall: Great game!

twat twat

woah

That's really intense! I like it!

Sunlight [Experimental- EC] Sunlight [Experimental- EC]

Ligeti!!

Nice! Micro-tonal music on Newgrounds! Audio Portal is evolving!

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

Hopefully for the better!

Glad to see another Ligeti fan around these parts.

Rig - Junk Food Rig - Junk Food

ha!

Nice one here! I really like the fact that lot's of contemporary music made by young composers have some kind of message: environment, overconsuption, etc.

I can feel the transgenic fat flowing in my ears!!

Portrait of a Murderer Portrait of a Murderer

soulless

blankness of the crazies. nice job

scheduled break scheduled break

beautiful

Again, you produce another masterpiece. I love the depth in this one (and it can be read in many elements): the character seems to have a story outside of the picture, the many decor elements seems to have been designed and seems useful in this world. Same goes for the building. The color choice and the details are fantastic. Nice work!

Lanora P13 Lanora P13

cool

Nice character attitude and background!