Hundreds Hundreds

Hahahaha

This game got my soul! It's dangerous! I'm getting sick! No really it's fun and dangerously addicting.

By the way i'm at level 35... my head hurts.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/36 63/86303878.jpg

The Best Years of my Life The Best Years of my Life

original

The concept is really good. More good than the gameplay who is simple and discreet to put the accent on the concept.
Doing concept games for 2 players is hard because it got to be entertaining and fun (aka having a great time).
The game got to have a really original concept (if the game relies on it) to be fun for 2 players.
What is missing here is a little more gameplay difficulty and then you throw in the mix the nice concept that your game brings and you have a solid 2 player game.

The presentation is cool. The graphics are simple, the changing colors give a surreal feel and the texts make us to desire what's to come. I noticed that the caracters switched place the second time. Is it based on which caracter finishes first? More concrete changes caused by the perfomance of players (made to the gameplay and the text between levels) could be good for replayability. The music was a nice touch and it evolved with the levels.
It could be also a nice thing that people with AZERTY keyboard can enjoy the game.

Overall: Great game!